- 1 5 to 6 pound pork loin trimmed
- 1 bag cranberries
- 6 shallots rough chopped
- 1 bag baby peeled carrots
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Season salt to liberally rub loin before roasting
- 3 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup water
- Season loin and set aside while preparing roasting pan.
- ½ hour before roast is done glaze with the maple syrup.
- Let rest for ½ hour during which you can thicken your gravy by pouring off juice to a sauce pan, dissolving the cornstarch in cold water and adding it to simmering stock while whisking.
- Return to a boil and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.