Click here to browse or search our collection.
Get a Library Card
To obtain a resident Cape May County library card, please bring ID to any branch showing proof of residency.
- Anyone who lives in or owns property in Cape May County (except Ocean City)
- Military & civilians stationed at the Coast Guard Base
- Campground residents who own their site or stay there 6 months or more out of the year
- State workers whose job is primarily in Cape May County
Reciprocal Borrowers Include:
- Avalon residents
- Ocean City Residents who are county employees
- Atlatnic County residents
All others may be eligible for a visitor's card. Please inquire at any branch.
Need a Recommendation?
Looking for a something to read? Let us help!
Click Here to Request Personalized Recommendations
Click Here to See Recomendation Lists
Library information in a little package. Open or download the PDF copy of our Handbook.
Inside you will find information about location, hours, borrowing materials, and more.
Click Here to check it out
Request a Book
Want a Book or other item not in the catalog? Request it Here